Monday, January 10, 2011

wishlist for 2011






HAPPY NEW YEAR~~!

(image from yahoo.image jak)


here are some of my wishlist for this year.... heheheheh... kachingggg.... kachinggggg~~~~!!!

1. camera


OR

2. HANDBAGS (its a MUST to have a new handbag for new year rite??? hahahah....)

  • Marc by Marc Jacobs- Pretty Nylon Little Tate Tote Bag


(i really2 want this bag!!!!!! SERIOUSLY!!!! can i have it??? anyone???? plz buy it for me.... plzzzz.....) hahahahahha...



since amek dah blaja at shah alam, mala travel to shah alam jak... so i think i need my own luggage bag... hahahah... sooo ngegeh!!!

OR


any FUSCHIA luggage bag for me plzzz.... sooo cute n nice!!! :)

3. Sunglasses

  • Rayban New Wayfarer ( i have one already but I WANT THE PINK one!!!!!!!) plzzzz... :)

4. watches


5. New Handphone
  • iphone 4


OR
  • HTC touch Pro


Or

  • HTC desire HD


i think thats all for now.... hehehehhe.... rasa nya mcm byk jak gik... aduh2,.... terok nya keinginan kuuuuu~~~~~!!!



CAN I HAVE ALL THIS IN 2011?????







No comments: